This policy complements the Legal Terms and is applicable to the ourio.com site (the « Sites » or the « Site » or the « Platform »).
OURIO reserves the right to update this policy and will indicate any updates through its Website, and in particular by displaying a new updated banner.
OURIO, a company incorporated under French law, registered in the Paris Trade and under the number 890 724 883, located at 10 rue de la Paix 75002 PARIS (hereinafter, « OURIO ») processes personal data (as defined below) in the course of its business.
With this Policy, OURIO, as the data controller, undertakes to data controller, undertakes to process your personal data with all due care and care and exclusively for the legitimate purposes for which it was collected, in accordance for which it was collected, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
This policy is applicable to the ourio.fr website and its subdomains.
SECTION 1 - Definitions
« Personal Data » means any information related to an identified or identifiable individual. An individual is « identifiable » when he or she can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a number or to one or more elements that are specific to her or his identity.
« Processing of Personal Data » means any operation, or set of operations, related to such data, regardless of the process used (collection, recording, organization, conservation, adaptation, modification, export, consultation, use, communication by transmission dissemination or any other form of provision, reconciliation or interconnection, blocking, erasure or destruction...).
SECTION 2 - Data Collected by OURIO
OURIO will only collect and process Personal Data that is relevant, adequate, non-excessive and strictly necessary for the purposes strictly necessary to achieve the previously determined purposes.
OURIO undertakes to obtain the consent of the persons concerned whenever this is required, and to inform them about the processing of their Personal Data and about their rights.
In this context, OURIO may, in particular, collect and process the following Personal Data:
- Contact information: telephone, email address, postal address;
- Professional life: universities, schools, degrees and attended courses;
- Technical data: identification data (IP), connection data (logs in particular).
OURIO collects the Personal Data mentioned below:
- During the navigation of the users on the site;
- When the user registers on the site in order to access services;
- When the user contacts OURIO via our contact forms.
SECTION 3 - Purpose of the processing carried out within OURIO
The Processing carried out by OURIO serves explicit, legitimate and specific purposes.
The Personal Data may be processed for the following purposes:
- To analyze user navigation and improve their experience;
- To respond to any request from them made via our contact forms;
- To send users commercial information about OURIO.
According to the purposes for which the Data is collected, the legal basis on which the Data Processing is based may be:
- The consent from of individual concerned by the data processing;
- OURIO's legitimate interest which may consist of: (i) The establishment and maintenance of a long-term relationship with suppliers, customers and any other person interested in the Company's activities; (ii) Improving OURIO's websites; (iii) Securing OURIO's tools in order to ensure the protection and security of the tools used.
SECTION 4 - Recipients of Collected Data
OURIO may disclose collected Personal Data to third parties if required to do so by law or if OURIO believes in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process (e.g., a warrant, subpoena, or other court order) or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of OURIO, our customers or the public.
The Personal Data may also be transmitted to third parties after having obtained the consent of the person concerned by the Processing.
OURIO may also share the Personal Data collected with third parties in order to offer users of the Websites targeted marketing or advertising offers. The Company also works with third-party companies that may have access to your Personal Data:
- The subcontractors used by OURIO for technical services;
- Analytics solution providers.
In such cases, OURIO undertakes to provide only the information that is required by third parties, and will comply to the confidentiality and data security obligations as for the Company.
SECTION 5 - Retention Period of Personal Data
OURIO keeps Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
OURIO may, however, retain Personal Data for longer to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or for statistical or regulatory requirements or for statistical or historical historical purposes, including cookies or other tracers deposited on on your terminal are stored in accordance with the legal legal obligations and recommendations issued by the authorities.
SECTION 6 - Storage and Transfer of Personal Data
The Personal Data collected by OURIO is stored in Europe.
In order to carry out its tasks, OURIO may be required to communicate the Personal Data collected to its subsidiaries, service providers, clients or other third parties.
If OURIO transfers Personal Data outside the European Union, the Company undertakes to check in advance that the entities outside the European Union, including any subsidiaries located outside the European Union, offer an adequate level of protection in compliance with the European legislation.
SECTION 7 - Rights of the Persons Concerned by the Collection of Personal Data Collection
OURIO has put in place appropriate data protection measures to ensure that Personal Data is used in accordance with the purposes stated in article 3 above.
In accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, the persons concerned by the processing Personal Data have a number of rights regarding the collection and processing of their Personal Data, namely:
- The right to be informed in a concise, transparent, understandable and easily accessible to all about the way in which Personal Data are collected and processed;
- The right of access to Personal Data, which consists of the right to (i) obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Personal Data has been collected and processed, (ii) to obtain access to and a copy of the Personal Data when a collection has been has been carried out;
- The right to rectify, update or delete incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data;
- The right to limit the processing of Personal Data;
- The right to object at any time for particular reasons to the processing of Personal Data by OURIO. It should be noted, however, that this objection may be be refused for legitimate and compelling reasons that require the continuation of the processing;
- The right to portability, which consists of the possibility to receive the Personal Data collected by OURIO and to transfer it to another data processor;
- The right to transmit instructions concerning the use of the Personal Data after the death of the person concerned.
If you have any questions regarding the exercise of these rights, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 8 - Cookies
When the user accesses the site, he/she is informed of the presence of cookies. These cookies do not allow the identification of users but aim to record information related to their navigation.
Concerning the cookies related to social networks, they (i) Identify the user (connection); (ii) Assign and identify a session number; (iii) Optimization of the page rendering; (iv) Accounting for the likes of the site on social networks.
Regarding cookies related to third-party analytics services, they allow to (i) Distinguish between users; (ii) Limit the demand rate.
SECTION 9 - Security and Privacy
OURIO takes care to protect and secure the Personal Data to ensure that it remains confidential and that it cannot be distorted and to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
OURIO has taken physical, electronic and organisational protection measures to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access or distribution, alteration or possible destruction of this Personal Data. However, despite OURIO's efforts to protect the Personal Data, the Company cannot guarantee the infallibility of this protection, due to the unavoidable risks that may arise when transmitting Personal Data.
As all Personal Data is confidential, access to it is limited to the OURIO staff who need to know it in order to carry out in the course of their work. All persons who have access to Personal Data are bound by an obligation of confidentiality and may be subject to disciplinary measures and/or other sanctions if they fail to comply with these obligations.
However, it is important that each user exercise vigilance to prevent any unauthorized access to the Personal Data in his or her possession.
SECTION 10 - Update of the Policy
OURIO may update this Policy at any time in order to bring it into line with applicable regulations. In this case, the date of the update of the policy will be updated to show the date on which the changes were made.
SECTION 11 - Contact
If you have any questions about this Policy or if you have any requests concerning the Personal Data collected by OURIO, please send an e-mail to email@example.com